Sunday, August 5, 2007

Welcome

Hi! As an artist, it sometimes feels like I am working in a cave or on a deserted island, all alone with no one to share my work. I plan on using this blog to welcome you into my studio, to share a glimpse into the life and work of an artist.

Some entries will show artwork either in progress or that is completed. Some entries will let you know when I have updated my web site www.artistjackie.com . Some entries will let you know what is going on with the Waccamaw Arts and Crafts Guild and, since I am president, what I want to do to for the guild in the future. Some entries will let you know where and when I am showing some artwork. Some entries will tell about my free email newsletter (mail@artistjackie.com to subscribe). Some entries will journal my thoughts and ideas about future paintings, the trials and tribulations of being an artist and being me.

Any questions or comments are welcomed.

No comments: