Sunday, August 5, 2007

August Newsletter

I have just sent out the August edition of my free email newsletter. If you would like to be added to my distribution list just let me know: mail@artistjackie.com I use the list for the newsletters only. I do not share it or sell it for any reason.

I have also finished posting all past issues of my newsletter on my website www.artistjackie.com

If you have any ideas for future issues, questions you want answered or a tip you want to share, just let me know.

Just a little piece of information - I had a meltdown of my address book and also have just gone through a change of isp so if you have unsubscribed and are getting the newsletter again, I apologize - had to go with a backup. If you stopped getting it, please subscribe again. I am now using gmail and another web based email client so my addresses are offsite, safer and hopefully will not disappear in the future. Ya live and learn...

No comments: