Tuesday, February 14, 2017

New Display at The Art of Art


The Art of Art  - My Section

Yesterday I set up a selection of my art at the new Studio/Gallery: The Art of Art at the Inlet Square Mall in Murrells Inlet here at the Beach.

Thanks to Eugene Eubank for giving me the space to show.  I placed a selection of both my Body Language works as well as some flowers, landscapes and beach scenes.

The mall is trying to revitalize itself.  One of the ways is to offer studio/gallery space to artist at a reduced price.  Several artists have taken advantage of this.  While I have no desire to run a gallery/shop myself, I appreciate that others do.  Eugene has his set up as his working studio as well as shop & gallery space.  I make the 4th artist in addition to him, showing their work.

Go by and check it out!

No comments: