Saturday, April 20, 2013

Class - Open Studio

My current schedule for teaching is my Open Studio at the Base Rec Center at Market Commons at the south end of Myrtle Beach.  It is held on Thursdays from 9 am until noon.  It is open to all levels of skills and all mediums.  I coach each student on their own projects at their own pace.  I do not require students to sign up for a particular set of classes, just come when you can. 

For beginners I can spend more time going over basics to get you off to a proper start. 

For intermediate level artists I can teach you techniques to improve your paintings and get you to the next level.

For advanced artists I can help you critique your work and find new solutions for a fresh take on your paintings.

Bring your own supplies and come enjoy painting in the company of fellow artists.

No comments: