Thursday, August 16, 2007

End of Summer

Although still mid-August, I can feel the end of Summer slipping closer and closer. Although there is one more week of the Summer Open Studio, I will not be there next week to spend time with visiting relatives. So for me, the next class will be the beginning of the Fall sessions. I have enjoyed the summer classes. They were a little smaller, more casual and relaxed. I got a lot of little projects done. I got good feedback from my fellow artists on paintings I had given up on. When class resumes it will be busier, more intense for me and hopefully a few new students will join us. Something to look forward to, but at the same time I am going to enjoy a couple of weeks off. I hope to finish up a couple of projects, clean up the studio some and get ready for a new start. Hopefully it will be productive. I kind of feel like a kid, sorry to see the summer end but looking forward to the start of school year. Enjoy the end of your summer too!

No comments: