Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Early Rising

I am finally admitting to myself that the older I get, the more of a morning person that I have become. This is a total change for me. Since my teens I have been productive and creative in the evenings and into the late night. Now I crash earlier and earlier and get up earlier and find myself being most creative first thing in the morning. I find my brain gets foggier most days as time passes. Bummer. But recognizing this means I am more excited about getting things done first thing. So I try to save my most creative projects for before noon and do things that are more structured after that. The main thing is to know yourself and when you can be most creative. If you know your 'good time of the day' and create then, you have a better chance of a greater success.

No comments: